The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that is compact and easy to use. It integrates Wi-Fi connectivity to help ensure it’s ready when needed most. It comes with a rigid carry case for added protection. This device is perfect for use in any situation where quick access to defibrillation is required.
Why Should I Choose the Heartsine Samaritan Pad 350p?
This device can save many people’s lives by allowing for fast and efficient defibrillation. It can be utilized on anybody from children to adults.
Who Can Use the Heartsine Samaritan Pad 350p?
The Heartsine AED Pad 350p is intended for everyone with first aid skill level to use, regardless of their medical knowledge. It can be utilized at any place and at any time to preserve life, from first responders to expert responders. Even under high-stress situations, the user-friendly design makes it simple to operate.
Key Product Features
- Portable AED that is lightweight and compact.
- It’s simple to use.
- The HeartSine defibrillation system is fully implantable and utilizes the SCOPE Technology: HeartSines’ unique biphasic waveform.
- The 350P defibrillator is protected against dust and moisture penetration by the Samaritan PAD, which has an IP56 rating.
What else do I need to use this AED?
All AED’s require a prescription to have the device. You also will need to keep records of proper maintenance.
At the AED Source, all of our AED’s come with a free one year AED Program Management Software. ( A $179 value) The Program Management Software ensures you are compliant with all local laws and have a prescription for the AED if needed in your location. The software also reminds you when maintenance and helps keep proper records of your AED maintenance.
Our AED Program Management helps you maintain 1 or 100 automated defibrillators and stay compliant with Federal and State laws. These laws vary, but typically include:
- a prescription to purchase the device
- a licensed doctor who oversees the program
- a written order / program policy template of how to use and maintain the device
- notification to local EMS of the placement of the device
- notification of any significant changes in the laws or guidelines that affect your program
- event review of any use of the AED and reporting of that information to proper authorities.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P price is also one of its best features and is the most recommended and economical choice on the market.