The Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED is a feature rich AED with some breakthrough lifesaving technology. It is well designed but still able to be used by anyone.
- The Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator is the only AED that enables CPR compressions during the heart rhythm analysis process.
- LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager that checks for daily functionality.
- Dual language technology
Who can use the Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED?
This AED can be used by anyone but it most suitable for any person who has undergone training to provide CPR and AED assistance during cardiac arrest emergencies.
What comes with the Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED?
- LIFEPAK CR2 Semi-automatic Defibrillator
- 4-year pads
- LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator Manual
- 4-year battery installed (pre-installed)
- 8-year warranty
- carrying bag
What else do I need to use this AED?
All AED’s require a prescription to have the device. You also will need to keep records of proper maintenance.
At the AED Source, all of our AED’s come with a free one year AED Program Management Software. ( A $179 value) The Program Management Software ensures you are compliant with all local laws and have a prescription for the AED if needed in your location. The software also reminds you when maintenance and helps keep proper records of your AED maintenance.
Our AED Program Management helps you maintain 1 or 100 automated defibrillators and stay compliant with Federal and State laws. These laws vary, but typically include:
- a prescription to purchase the device
- a licensed doctor who oversees the program
- a written order / program policy template of how to use and maintain the device
- notification to local EMS of the placement of the device
- notification of any significant changes in the laws or guidelines that affect your program
- event review of any use of the AED and reporting of that information to proper authorities.